Physics 101 SE 8.0
Physics 101 SE 8.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Physics 101 SE 8.0 from your PCPraeter Software
. More info about Praeter Software can be found here
. You can read more about on Physics 101 SE 8.0 at http://www.praetersoftware.com
. Usually the Physics 101 SE 8.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Physics 101 SE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Physics 101 SE 8.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Physics 101 SE\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Physics 101 SE.exe is the Physics 101 SE 8.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 70.65 MB (74082536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Physics 101 SE 8.0. They occupy an average of 71.33 MB (74789890
bytes) on disk.
- Physics 101 SE.exe (70.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Physics 101 SE 8.0 version 1018.0
Physics 101 SE 8.0 is a program marketed by the software company Praeter Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Physics 101 SE 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Physics 101 SE 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Physics 101 SE 8.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Physics 101 SE 8.0". The Physics 101 SE 8.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Physics 101 SE 8.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Physics 101 SE 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Physics 101 SE 8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.praetersoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Physics 101 SE\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Physics 101 SE 8.0.
8. After removing Physics 101 SE 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Physics 101 SE 8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Physics 101 SE 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Physics 101 SE 8.0 by Praeter Software from your computer, we are not saying that Physics 101 SE 8.0 by Praeter Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Physics 101 SE 8.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 19:25:02.027