This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PhraseExpress v8.0.152 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PhraseExpress v8.0.152 from your systemBartels Media
. Open here
for more info on Bartels Media. More info about the app PhraseExpress v8.0.152 can be seen at http://www.phraseexpress.com
. PhraseExpress v8.0.152 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PhraseExpress directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PhraseExpress\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhraseExpress v8.0.152. The program's main executable file is named phraseexpress.exe and its approximative size is 7.01 MB (7345736 bytes).
PhraseExpress v8.0.152 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.83 MB (8205969
bytes) on disk.
- pexinst.exe (37.57 KB)
- phraseexpress.exe (7.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (774.91 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (27.59 KB)
The current web page applies to PhraseExpress v8.0.152 version 8.0.152
PhraseExpress v8.0.152 is a program by the software company Bartels Media. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase PhraseExpress v8.0.152 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PhraseExpress v8.0.152 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhraseExpress v8.0.152 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhraseExpress v8.0.152". If it is installed on your PC the PhraseExpress v8.0.152 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PhraseExpress v8.0.152 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PhraseExpress v8.0.152, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhraseExpress v8.0.152:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phraseexpress.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhraseExpress\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhraseExpress v8.0.152.
8. After removing PhraseExpress v8.0.152, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PhraseExpress v8.0.152 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhraseExpress v8.0.152 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhraseExpress v8.0.152 by Bartels Media from your computer, we are not saying that PhraseExpress v8.0.152 by Bartels Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhraseExpress v8.0.152 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:08:35.930