Photos to Video
This info is about Photos to Video for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Photos to Video from your systemVOVSOFT
. You can find out more on VOVSOFT or check for application updates here
. More information about Photos to Video can be seen at https://vovsoft.com
. Photos to Video is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Photos to Video folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Photos to Video\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Photos to Video. Photos to Video's primary file takes around 5.17 MB (5425752 bytes) and is called pvideo.exe.
Photos to Video is comprised of the following executables which take 59.72 MB (62624432
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (53.41 MB)
- pvideo.exe (5.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Photos to Video version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Photos to Video versions please click below:
Photos to Video is an application offered by the software company VOVSOFT. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Photos to Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Photos to Video from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Photos to Video or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photos to Video". If it exists on your system the Photos to Video app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Photos to Video in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Photos to Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photos to Video:
- The publisher is: https://vovsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Photos to Video\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Photos to Video.
8. After uninstalling Photos to Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photos to Video which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Photos to Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photos to Video by VOVSOFT from your computer, nor are we saying that Photos to Video by VOVSOFT is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photos to Video supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 12:29:43.293