This page is about Photopolish 1.5.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Photopolish 1.5.2 from your PCEchko Limited
. More data about Echko Limited can be read here
. Photopolish 1.5.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Photopolish folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Photopolish\Uninstall Photopolish.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Photopolish 1.5.2. Photopolish 1.5.2's main file takes about 64.37 MB (67496960 bytes) and is called Photopolish.exe.
Photopolish 1.5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 64.98 MB (68136001
bytes) on disk.
- Photopolish.exe (64.37 MB)
- Uninstall Photopolish.exe (97.88 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- signtool.exe (421.19 KB)
The current page applies to Photopolish 1.5.2 version 1.5.2
Photopolish 1.5.2 is an application released by Echko Limited. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Photopolish 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Photopolish 1.5.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photopolish 1.5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Photopolish 1.5.2". The Photopolish 1.5.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Photopolish 1.5.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Photopolish 1.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Photopolish 1.5.2.
8. After removing Photopolish 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Photopolish 1.5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photopolish 1.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Photopolish 1.5.2 by Echko Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Photopolish 1.5.2 by Echko Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photopolish 1.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 18:06:36.937