Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64)
You can find below details on how to remove Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) from your systemHDRsoft
. Go over here
for more info on HDRsoft. Click on http://www.hdrsoft.com
to get more facts about Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) on HDRsoft's website. Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PhotomatixPro6 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PhotomatixPro6\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PhotomatixPro.exe is the Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64)'s main executable file and it takes circa 2.76 MB (2890976 bytes) on disk.
Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.65 MB (13267758
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- exiftool.exe (7.86 MB)
- PhotomatixCL.exe (318.72 KB)
- PhotomatixClient.exe (272.72 KB)
- PhotomatixPro.exe (2.76 MB)
- PhotomatixProcessingServer.exe (468.22 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.0
of Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64).
Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) is a program marketed by HDRsoft. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64)". If it exists on your system the Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) app will be found automatically. When you click Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hdrsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotomatixPro6\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64).
8. After removing Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) by HDRsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) by HDRsoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photomatix Pro 6.1 (x64) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 03:23:39.213