This web page is about Photodex for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Photodex from your computerYour Company
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Your Company. More information about the application Photodex can be seen at http://www.yourcompany.com
. Photodex is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photodex\ProShow Producer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Photodex is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photodex\ProShow Producer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. proshow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 225.32 KB (230728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Photodex. They take about 20.80 MB (21808024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- directx.exe (68.00 KB)
- dshow.exe (105.32 KB)
- fvideo.exe (85.32 KB)
- fvideoi.exe (152.00 KB)
- proshow.exe (225.32 KB)
- pxplay.exe (14.18 MB)
- pxsetup.exe (4.18 MB)
- qtime.exe (89.32 KB)
- runmenot.exe (281.32 KB)
- scsiaccess.exe (182.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Photodex version 1.0
Photodex is a program marketed by Your Company. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Photodex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Photodex from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Photodex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photodex". The Photodex application will be found very quickly. After you click Photodex in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Photodex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photodex:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photodex\ProShow Producer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photodex.
8. After uninstalling Photodex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photodex which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photodex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photodex by Your Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Photodex by Your Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photodex in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 10:17:10.620