This web page is about Photobucket for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Photobucket from your computerPhotobucket
. Check out here
for more info on Photobucket. Photobucket is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Photobucket's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine\HostAppService.exe. HostAppService.exe is the Photobucket's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.33 MB (7691160 bytes) on disk.
Photobucket is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.71 MB (22768232
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.33 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (2.27 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.78 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (4.33 MB)
This data is about Photobucket version 18.104.22.168102
Photobucket is an application released by Photobucket. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Photobucket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Photobucket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photobucket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photobucket". If it exists on your system the Photobucket app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Photobucket in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Photobucket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Photobucket.
8. After removing Photobucket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Photobucket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photobucket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photobucket by Photobucket from your computer, nor are we saying that Photobucket by Photobucket is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photobucket supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 05:33:37.483