This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PhotobooksExpress.com.au for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhotobooksExpress.com.au from your computerPhotobooksExpress.com.au
. More data about PhotobooksExpress.com.au can be found here
. Usually the PhotobooksExpress.com.au application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotobooksExpress.com.au directory, depending on the user's option during install. PhotobooksExpress.com.au's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotobooksExpress.com.au\uninstall.exe. PhotobooksExpress.com.au's main file takes about 61.11 MB (64073968 bytes) and is called PhotobooksExpress.com.au.exe.
PhotobooksExpress.com.au is composed of the following executables which occupy 68.79 MB (72134144
bytes) on disk:
- PhotobooksExpress.com.au.exe (61.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (451.30 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.19 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.06 MB)
This web page is about PhotobooksExpress.com.au version 4.3.0
only. You can find here a few links to other PhotobooksExpress.com.au releases:
PhotobooksExpress.com.au is a program marketed by PhotobooksExpress.com.au. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase PhotobooksExpress.com.au is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhotobooksExpress.com.au from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhotobooksExpress.com.au or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotobooksExpress.com.au". If it exists on your system the PhotobooksExpress.com.au program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PhotobooksExpress.com.au in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PhotobooksExpress.com.au, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotobooksExpress.com.au.
8. After removing PhotobooksExpress.com.au, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotobooksExpress.com.au which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotobooksExpress.com.au with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhotobooksExpress.com.au by PhotobooksExpress.com.au from your computer, we are not saying that PhotobooksExpress.com.au by PhotobooksExpress.com.au is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotobooksExpress.com.au supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 02:40:40.670