Photobook Designer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Photobook Designer from your systemPhotobook Philippines
. More information about Photobook Philippines can be seen here
. Usually the Photobook Designer program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Photobook Designer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Photobook Designer.exe and it has a size of 60.96 MB (63923600 bytes).
Photobook Designer contains of the executables below. They occupy 68.64 MB (71976918
bytes) on disk.
- Photobook Designer.exe (60.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (456.48 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.1
of Photobook Designer. Click on the links below for other Photobook Designer versions:
Photobook Designer is an application marketed by Photobook Philippines. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Photobook Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Photobook Designer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Photobook Designer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photobook Designer". If it exists on your system the Photobook Designer program will be found very quickly. When you select Photobook Designer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Photobook Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photobook Designer.
8. After uninstalling Photobook Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Photobook Designer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photobook Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Photobook Designer by Photobook Philippines from your computer, we are not saying that Photobook Designer by Photobook Philippines is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Photobook Designer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 05:47:09.530