Photobook Designer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Photobook Designer from your systemThe Photobook Company
. More information on The Photobook Company can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Photobook Designer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Photobook Designer.exe and its approximative size is 60.18 MB (63102466 bytes).
Photobook Designer contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.90 MB (71195960
bytes) on disk.
- Photobook Designer.exe (60.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (495.72 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.4
of Photobook Designer. Click on the links below for other Photobook Designer versions:
Photobook Designer is a program by the software company The Photobook Company. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Photobook Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Photobook Designer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photobook Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "Photobook Designer". If it is installed on your PC the Photobook Designer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Photobook Designer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Photobook Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Photobook Designer.
8. After removing Photobook Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Photobook Designer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Photobook Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photobook Designer by The Photobook Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Photobook Designer by The Photobook Company is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photobook Designer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:58:58.013