Photobook Designer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Photobook Designer from your computerPhotobook Australia
. Open here
for more info on Photobook Australia. Photobook Designer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer directory, subject to the user's choice. Photobook Designer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 61.07 MB (64034209 bytes) on disk and is titled Photobook Designer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Photobook Designer. They take about 68.75 MB (72087523
bytes) on disk.
- Photobook Designer.exe (61.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (456.48 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.3
of Photobook Designer. Click on the links below for other Photobook Designer versions:
Photobook Designer is a program by the software company Photobook Australia. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Photobook Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Photobook Designer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photobook Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "Photobook Designer". If it is installed on your PC the Photobook Designer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Photobook Designer in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Photobook Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photobook Designer.
8. After removing Photobook Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Photobook Designer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photobook Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Photobook Designer by Photobook Australia from your PC, we are not saying that Photobook Designer by Photobook Australia is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photobook Designer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 02:40:40.640