PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8
This info is about PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 from your PCBenVista Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on BenVista Ltd. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Professional folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Professional\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PhotoZoom Professional.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1193984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8. They take 5.41 MB (5672449
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoZoom Professional.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.27 MB)
This data is about PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 version 1.2.8
If you are manually uninstalling PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 from your PC:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PhotoZoom Pro 6
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PhotoZoom Professional
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BenVista\PhotoZoom Professional
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhotoZoom Professional
PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 is a program by BenVista Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8". The PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 program will be found automatically. After you click PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8.
8. After uninstalling PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 by BenVista Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 by BenVista Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 23:28:21.083