PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8
This info is about PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 from your PCBenVista Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on BenVista Ltd. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Professional folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Professional\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PhotoZoom Professional.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1193984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8. They take 5.41 MB (5672449
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoZoom Professional.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.27 MB)
This data is about PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 version 1.2.8
If you are manually uninstalling PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 from your PC:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PhotoZoom Pro 6
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PhotoZoom Professional
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BenVista\PhotoZoom Professional
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhotoZoom Professional
PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 is a program by BenVista Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8". The PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8.
8. After uninstalling PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 by BenVista Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 by BenVista Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.2.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-29 23:28:21.083