PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 from your systemBenVista
. Further information on BenVista can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Professional directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Professional\Uninstall.exe. PhotoZoom Professional.exe is the PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.46 MB (2583040 bytes) on disk.
PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.48 MB (6799872
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoZoom Professional.exe (2.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.02 MB)
The current page applies to PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 version 1.1.10
PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 is a program by BenVista. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10". The PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10.
8. After uninstalling PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 by BenVista from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 by BenVista is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoZoom Professional 1.1.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-13 08:13:54.647