PhotoZoom Pro 5
PhotoZoom Pro 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PhotoZoom Pro 5 from your PCwww.ad4cd.com
. More info about www.ad4cd.com can be seen here
. More details about PhotoZoom Pro 5 can be seen at www.ad4cd.com
. Usually the PhotoZoom Pro 5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Pro 5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Pro 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoZoom Pro 5. PhotoZoom Pro 5's main file takes about 3.22 MB (3375560 bytes) and is called PhotoZoom Pro 5.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PhotoZoom Pro 5. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694249
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoZoom Pro 5.exe (3.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current web page applies to PhotoZoom Pro 5 version 5.0.8
PhotoZoom Pro 5 is a program released by www.ad4cd.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall PhotoZoom Pro 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PhotoZoom Pro 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhotoZoom Pro 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoZoom Pro 5". The PhotoZoom Pro 5 app will be found automatically. After you select PhotoZoom Pro 5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PhotoZoom Pro 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoZoom Pro 5:
- The web site of the program is: www.ad4cd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Pro 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotoZoom Pro 5.
8. After uninstalling PhotoZoom Pro 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoZoom Pro 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoZoom Pro 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoZoom Pro 5 by www.ad4cd.com from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoZoom Pro 5 by www.ad4cd.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoZoom Pro 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:26:09.707