PhotoX v3.1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall PhotoX v3.1.1 from your systemEvinco Solutions Limited
. More info about Evinco Solutions Limited can be seen here
. Please open http://www.evinco-software.com
if you want to read more on PhotoX v3.1.1 on Evinco Solutions Limited's web page. PhotoX v3.1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoX directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. PhotoX v3.1.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoX\unins000.exe". PhotoX.exe is the PhotoX v3.1.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 232.07 KB (237635 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PhotoX v3.1.1. They take 10.41 MB (10910503
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- patch.exe (232.07 KB)
- PhotoX.exe (232.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- jhead.exe (108.00 KB)
- PhxQsg-chi.exe (2.67 MB)
- PhxQsg-schi.exe (2.62 MB)
- PhxQsg.exe (2.80 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (26.50 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- jbroker.exe (72.00 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (16.50 KB)
- jqs.exe (144.00 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (48.00 KB)
- jureg.exe (48.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (27.00 KB)
- klist.exe (27.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (27.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (27.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (27.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (27.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (12.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
This info is about PhotoX v3.1.1 version 3.1.1
PhotoX v3.1.1 is a program offered by the software company Evinco Solutions Limited. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase PhotoX v3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhotoX v3.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoX v3.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoX v3.1.1". If it exists on your system the PhotoX v3.1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PhotoX v3.1.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PhotoX v3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoX v3.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.evinco-software.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoX v3.1.1.
8. After uninstalling PhotoX v3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoX v3.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoX v3.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoX v3.1.1 by Evinco Solutions Limited from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoX v3.1.1 by Evinco Solutions Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoX v3.1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:15:20.863