A guide to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.2 from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PhotoScissors 1.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by teorex
. Go over here
where you can read more on teorex. Click on http://www.PhotoScissors.com
to get more data about PhotoScissors 1.2 on teorex's website. Usually the PhotoScissors 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoScissors 1.2. The program's main executable file occupies 14.17 MB (14859264 bytes) on disk and is called PhotoScissors.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PhotoScissors 1.2. They take about 14.86 MB (15577761
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoScissors.exe (14.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoScissors 1.2 version 1.2
If you are manually uninstalling PhotoScissors 1.2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
How to remove PhotoScissors 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PhotoScissors 1.2 is an application released by teorex. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove PhotoScissors 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhotoScissors 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoScissors 1.2". The PhotoScissors 1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select PhotoScissors 1.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoScissors 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoScissors 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.PhotoScissors.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoScissors 1.2.
8. After uninstalling PhotoScissors 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoScissors 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoScissors 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.2 by teorex from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoScissors 1.2 by teorex is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:00:33.223