This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PhotoScissors 1.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.2 from your systemteorex
. Go over here
where you can read more on teorex. Click on http://www.PhotoScissors.com
to get more data about PhotoScissors 1.2 on teorex's website. Usually the PhotoScissors 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoScissors 1.2. The program's main executable file occupies 14.17 MB (14859264 bytes) on disk and is called PhotoScissors.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PhotoScissors 1.2. They take about 14.86 MB (15577761
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoScissors.exe (14.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoScissors 1.2 version 1.2
If you are manually uninstalling PhotoScissors 1.2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
PhotoScissors 1.2 is an application released by teorex. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove PhotoScissors 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PhotoScissors 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoScissors 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoScissors 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoScissors 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PhotoScissors 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoScissors 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoScissors 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PhotoScissors.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoScissors 1.2.
8. After uninstalling PhotoScissors 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoScissors 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoScissors 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.2 by teorex from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoScissors 1.2 by teorex is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:00:33.223