This info is about PhotoScenery 2.15 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PhotoScenery 2.15 from your computerPhoto Editor Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Photo Editor Software, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details about PhotoScenery 2.15 at http://www.software-photo.net
. PhotoScenery 2.15 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PhotoScenery directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing PhotoScenery 2.15 is "C:\Program Files\PhotoScenery\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PhotoScenery.exe is the PhotoScenery 2.15's main executable file and it takes about 310.50 KB (317952 bytes) on disk.
PhotoScenery 2.15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 968.26 KB (991498
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoScenery.exe (310.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoScenery 2.15 version 2.15
PhotoScenery 2.15 is a program released by the software company Photo Editor Software, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase PhotoScenery 2.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PhotoScenery 2.15 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoScenery 2.15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoScenery 2.15". If it exists on your system the PhotoScenery 2.15 program will be found very quickly. After you click PhotoScenery 2.15 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PhotoScenery 2.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoScenery 2.15:
- The software company is: http://www.software-photo.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PhotoScenery\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhotoScenery 2.15.
8. After removing PhotoScenery 2.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PhotoScenery 2.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoScenery 2.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoScenery 2.15 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoScenery 2.15 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoScenery 2.15 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 08:57:14.547