PhotoScape is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoScape folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called PhotoScape.exe and occupies 6.97 MB (7306816 bytes). A guide to uninstall PhotoScape from your system
The following executable files are contained in PhotoScape. They take 7.05 MB (7393385
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoScape.exe (6.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (84.54 KB)
If planning to uninstall PhotoScape you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PhotoScape's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PhotoScape.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoScape\PhotoScape.exe.FriendlyAppName
Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase PhotoScape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PhotoScape from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoScape or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoScape". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoScape app will be found very quickly. When you select PhotoScape in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PhotoScape, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhotoScape.
8. After removing PhotoScape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoScape which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoScape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130