PhotoScape is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoScape folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called PhotoScape.exe and occupies 6.97 MB (7306816 bytes). A guide to uninstall PhotoScape from your system
The following executable files are contained in PhotoScape. They take 7.05 MB (7393385
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoScape.exe (6.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (84.54 KB)
If planning to uninstall PhotoScape you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PhotoScape:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\khay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PhotoScape.lnk
Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PhotoScape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PhotoScape with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhotoScape or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoScape". If it exists on your system the PhotoScape app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PhotoScape in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoScape, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotoScape.
8. After removing PhotoScape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PhotoScape that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoScape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130