This web page contains complete information on how to remove PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 from your systemLionSea SoftWare
. More information on LionSea SoftWare can be found here
. More details about PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 can be seen at http://www.PhotoRecoveryPro.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoRecoveryPro directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoRecoveryPro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.64 MB (5913472 bytes) on disk and is named PhotoRecoveryPro.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5. They take 7.45 MB (7808073
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoRecoveryPro.exe (5.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- update.EXE (696.38 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 version 2.1.5
PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 is a program released by LionSea SoftWare. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5". If it exists on your system the PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 app will be found automatically. When you click PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.PhotoRecoveryPro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoRecoveryPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5.
8. After removing PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 by LionSea SoftWare from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 by LionSea SoftWare is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhotoRecoveryPro 2.1.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:58:46.837