PhotoPad Éditeur d’images
You can find below details on how to remove PhotoPad Éditeur d’images for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PhotoPad Éditeur d’images from your PCNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. More information about PhotoPad Éditeur d’images can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/fr/support.html
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PhotoPad Éditeur d’images is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PhotoPad Éditeur d’images's main file takes around 6.88 MB (7219368 bytes) and its name is photopad.exe.
PhotoPad Éditeur d’images is composed of the following executables which take 10.75 MB (11267920
bytes) on disk:
- photopad.exe (6.88 MB)
- photopadsetup_v3.02.exe (3.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.02
of PhotoPad Éditeur d’images. For other PhotoPad Éditeur d’images versions please click below:
PhotoPad Éditeur d’images is an application offered by NCH Software. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PhotoPad Éditeur d’images is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PhotoPad Éditeur d’images from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoPad Éditeur d’images or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoPad Éditeur d’images". The PhotoPad Éditeur d’images application will be found automatically. When you click PhotoPad Éditeur d’images in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PhotoPad Éditeur d’images, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad Éditeur d’images:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/fr/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhotoPad Éditeur d’images.
8. After removing PhotoPad Éditeur d’images, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad Éditeur d’images which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoPad Éditeur d’images with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoPad Éditeur d’images by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoPad Éditeur d’images by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad Éditeur d’images supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-11 20:32:30.410