PhotoMove 2.5 version 188.8.131.52
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PhotoMove 2.5 version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PhotoMove 2.5 version 220.127.116.11 from your systemMike Baker @ Rediscovering Photography
. You can find out more on Mike Baker @ Rediscovering Photography or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about PhotoMove 2.5 version 18.104.22.168 at http://www.mjbpix.com/automatically-move-photos-to-directories-or-folders-based-on-exif-date/
. PhotoMove 2.5 version 22.214.171.124 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoMove 2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoMove 2\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoMove 2.5 version 126.96.36.199. The application's main executable file occupies 912.50 KB (934400 bytes) on disk and is called PhotoMove 2.exe.
The executable files below are part of PhotoMove 2.5 version 188.8.131.52. They take an average of 8.67 MB (9086960
bytes) on disk.
- exiftool.exe (6.37 MB)
- PhotoMove 2.exe (912.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (723.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PhotoMove 2.5 version 220.127.116.11.
PhotoMove 2.5 version 18.104.22.168 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\exiftool.exe
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\ExtensionCount.csv
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\GlobalStrData.txt
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\GlobalStrDataWithExif.txt
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\PhotoMove 2.exe
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\PhotoMoveOutput.txt
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\unins001.dat
- C:\Program Files\PhotoMove 2\unins001.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\PhotoMove 2_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\PhotoMove 2_RASMANCS
PhotoMove 2.5 version 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by the software company Mike Baker @ Rediscovering Photography. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase PhotoMove 2.5 version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PhotoMove 2.5 version 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoMove 2.5 version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoMove 2.5 version 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoMove 2.5 version 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PhotoMove 2.5 version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoMove 2.5 version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoMove 2.5 version 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.mjbpix.com/automatically-move-photos-to-directories-or-folders-based-on-exif-date/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoMove 2\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoMove 2.5 version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing PhotoMove 2.5 version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoMove 2.5 version 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoMove 2.5 version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhotoMove 2.5 version 126.96.36.199 by Mike Baker @ Rediscovering Photography from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoMove 2.5 version 188.8.131.52 by Mike Baker @ Rediscovering Photography is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoMove 2.5 version 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:13:32.370