PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Open here
for more details on Parand ® Software Group. More details about PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Usually the PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoInstrument 7.3.738. The application's main executable file occupies 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of PhotoInstrument 7.3.738. They take about 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.738
of PhotoInstrument 7.3.738.
PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 is an application by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoInstrument 7.3.738". If it exists on your system the PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 program will be found automatically. After you click PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PhotoInstrument 7.3.738, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoInstrument 7.3.738:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoInstrument 7.3.738.
8. After removing PhotoInstrument 7.3.738, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PhotoInstrument 7.3.738 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 11:01:50.547