PhotoInstrument 5.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhotoInstrument 5.2 from your PCFatykhov Timur
. Further information on Fatykhov Timur can be found here
. More information about PhotoInstrument 5.2 can be found at http://www.photoinstrument.com/
. PhotoInstrument 5.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoInstrument directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoInstrument 5.2. The application's main executable file is titled PhotoInstrument.exe and occupies 7.88 MB (8261632 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with PhotoInstrument 5.2. They take about 9.04 MB (9482991
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoInstrument.exe (7.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about PhotoInstrument 5.2 version 5.2
PhotoInstrument 5.2 is a program by Fatykhov Timur. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase PhotoInstrument 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PhotoInstrument 5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhotoInstrument 5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoInstrument 5.2". If it exists on your system the PhotoInstrument 5.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click PhotoInstrument 5.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PhotoInstrument 5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoInstrument 5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.photoinstrument.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoInstrument 5.2.
8. After uninstalling PhotoInstrument 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoInstrument 5.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoInstrument 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoInstrument 5.2 by Fatykhov Timur from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoInstrument 5.2 by Fatykhov Timur is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoInstrument 5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-15 14:51:59.420