PhotoInstrument 3.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PhotoInstrument 3.3 from your systemFatykhov Timur
. Open here
for more info on Fatykhov Timur. Click on http://www.photoinstrument.com/
to get more information about PhotoInstrument 3.3 on Fatykhov Timur's website. Usually the PhotoInstrument 3.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PhotoInstrument 3.3 is C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe. PhotoInstrument.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.39 MB (7745536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside PhotoInstrument 3.3. They occupy about 8.08 MB (8467505
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoInstrument.exe (7.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.05 KB)
This info is about PhotoInstrument 3.3 version 3.3
If planning to uninstall PhotoInstrument 3.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
PhotoInstrument 3.3 is a program offered by the software company Fatykhov Timur. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PhotoInstrument 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PhotoInstrument 3.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoInstrument 3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoInstrument 3.3". The PhotoInstrument 3.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PhotoInstrument 3.3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoInstrument 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoInstrument 3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.photoinstrument.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoInstrument 3.3.
8. After removing PhotoInstrument 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoInstrument 3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoInstrument 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhotoInstrument 3.3 by Fatykhov Timur from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoInstrument 3.3 by Fatykhov Timur is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PhotoInstrument 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:41:15.667