A way to uninstall PhotoInstrument 2.9 from your computer
PhotoInstrument 2.9 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Fatykhov Timur
. You can read more on Fatykhov Timur or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.photoinstrument.com/
to get more information about PhotoInstrument 2.9 on Fatykhov Timur's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoInstrument folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. PhotoInstrument 2.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoInstrument\unins001.exe. PhotoInstrument.exe is the PhotoInstrument 2.9's primary executable file and it takes about 11.23 MB (11779584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PhotoInstrument 2.9. They take about 13.09 MB (13722595
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoInstrument.exe (11.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins001.exe (704.28 KB)
The current web page applies to PhotoInstrument 2.9 version 2.9
How to delete PhotoInstrument 2.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PhotoInstrument 2.9 is an application marketed by the software company Fatykhov Timur. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase PhotoInstrument 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoInstrument 2.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoInstrument 2.9". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoInstrument 2.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PhotoInstrument 2.9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoInstrument 2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoInstrument 2.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.photoinstrument.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoInstrument\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhotoInstrument 2.9.
8. After uninstalling PhotoInstrument 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoInstrument 2.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoInstrument 2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PhotoInstrument 2.9 by Fatykhov Timur from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoInstrument 2.9 by Fatykhov Timur is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoInstrument 2.9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-31 05:51:13.977