You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PhotoInstrument 2.5 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PhotoInstrument 2.5 from your systemFatykhov Timur
. Open here
for more info on Fatykhov Timur. Further information about PhotoInstrument 2.5 can be found at http://www.photoinstrument.com/
. Usually the PhotoInstrument 2.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PhotoInstrument 2.5 is C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.50 MB (5763072 bytes) on disk and is labeled PhotoInstrument.exe.
PhotoInstrument 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.18 MB (6484250
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoInstrument.exe (5.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.28 KB)
The current web page applies to PhotoInstrument 2.5 version 2.5
PhotoInstrument 2.5 is an application offered by Fatykhov Timur. Some people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase PhotoInstrument 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhotoInstrument 2.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhotoInstrument 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoInstrument 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoInstrument 2.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PhotoInstrument 2.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoInstrument 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoInstrument 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.photoinstrument.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoInstrument\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhotoInstrument 2.5.
8. After removing PhotoInstrument 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoInstrument 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoInstrument 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoInstrument 2.5 by Fatykhov Timur from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoInstrument 2.5 by Fatykhov Timur is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoInstrument 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 17:25:24.553