PhotoImpression is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PhotoImpression from your systemArcSoft
. Take a look here
for more info on ArcSoft. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PhotoImpression by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PhotoImpression.exe and occupies 164.00 KB (167936 bytes).
The executables below are part of PhotoImpression. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1197568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ArcRegister.exe (150.75 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.75 KB)
- InitMediaLib.exe (36.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (132.00 KB)
- Monitor.exe (104.00 KB)
- PhotoImpression.exe (164.00 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (212.00 KB)
- TwainEnum.exe (24.00 KB)
- uTwainExe.exe (60.00 KB)
- Update.exe (84.00 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (52.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of PhotoImpression. Click on the links below for other PhotoImpression versions:
PhotoImpression has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PhotoImpression:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 6
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcSoft PhotoImpression 6
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 6\afc.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 6\AglSwf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 6\AlphaArtist\Alpha001.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 6\AlphaArtist\Alpha003.JPG
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ArcSoft\ArcSoft PhotoImpression 6
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 6\PhotoViewer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PI6 Photo File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PI6 Photo File\shell\open\command\
PhotoImpression is an application released by ArcSoft. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove PhotoImpression is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PhotoImpression from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhotoImpression or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoImpression". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoImpression program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PhotoImpression in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PhotoImpression, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhotoImpression.
8. After uninstalling PhotoImpression, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoImpression which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoImpression with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhotoImpression by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoImpression by ArcSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoImpression supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:01:43.723