This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 from your systemPhotoImageMaker
. Open here
for more details on PhotoImageMaker. Please open http://www.PhotoImageMaker.com
if you want to read more on PhotoImageMaker 1.0 on PhotoImageMaker's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoImageMaker folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoImageMaker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0. The application's main executable file occupies 3.43 MB (3600384 bytes) on disk and is titled PhotoImageMaker.exe.
PhotoImageMaker 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.12 MB (4315637
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoImageMaker.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoImageMaker 1.0 version 1.0
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove PhotoImageMaker 1.0 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PhotoImageMaker 1.0 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\PhotoImageMaker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PIM 122239_is1
PhotoImageMaker 1.0 is a program marketed by PhotoImageMaker. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase PhotoImageMaker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PhotoImageMaker 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhotoImageMaker 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoImageMaker 1.0". The PhotoImageMaker 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PhotoImageMaker 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PhotoImageMaker 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoImageMaker 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.PhotoImageMaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoImageMaker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PhotoImageMaker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoImageMaker 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoImageMaker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 by PhotoImageMaker from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoImageMaker 1.0 by PhotoImageMaker is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-27 21:45:31.983