This page is about PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 from your PCJens Gļæ½pfert
. Open here
where you can get more info on Jens Gļæ½pfert. Click on http://www.photofilmstrip.org
to get more info about PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 on Jens Gļæ½pfert's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PhotoFilmStrip folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PhotoFilmStrip\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0. The program's main executable file occupies 23.00 KB (23552 bytes) on disk and is titled PhotoFilmStrip.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0. They occupy about 24.67 MB (25870618
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- PhotoFilmStrip-cli.exe (23.00 KB)
- PhotoFilmStrip.exe (23.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- mencoder.exe (11.68 MB)
- mplayer.exe (12.23 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (13.00 KB)
This info is about PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 version 2.0.0
PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Jens Gļæ½pfert. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0". The PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.photofilmstrip.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoFilmStrip\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0.
8. After removing PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 by Jens Gļæ½pfert from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 by Jens Gļæ½pfert is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoFilmStrip 2.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:18:12.567