You can find on this page details on how to remove PhotoDonut for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PhotoDonut from your PCXycod
. More data about Xycod can be read here
. PhotoDonut is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PhotoDonut directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for PhotoDonut is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PhotoDonut\uninstall.exe. PhotoDonut's main file takes about 187.63 MB (196747416 bytes) and is called PhotoDonut.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PhotoDonut. They take 193.62 MB (203028662
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoDonut.exe (187.63 MB)
- pluginInstaller.exe (1.26 MB)
- PWSSecurityMgr.exe (812.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PhotoDonut. You can find here a few links to other PhotoDonut versions:
PhotoDonut is an application offered by Xycod. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove PhotoDonut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PhotoDonut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoDonut or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoDonut". The PhotoDonut app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PhotoDonut in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PhotoDonut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhotoDonut.
8. After removing PhotoDonut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoDonut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoDonut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoDonut by Xycod from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoDonut by Xycod is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoDonut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:07:49.707