You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52 from your computerVSO-Software SARL
. Go over here
for more information on VSO-Software SARL. You can read more about about PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206 at http://www.vso-software.fr
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\PhotoDVD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\PhotoDVD\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called PhotoDVD.exe and its approximative size is 8.71 MB (9133872 bytes).
PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 18.32 MB (19208946
bytes) on disk.
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- PhotoDVD.exe (8.71 MB)
- PhotoPlayer.exe (4.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- EditLoc.exe (1.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199.
PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by VSO-Software SARL. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you click PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\PhotoDVD\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206 by VSO-Software SARL from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11 by VSO-Software SARL is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130