PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52d is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206d from your computerVSO-Software SARL
. More info about VSO-Software SARL can be read here
. Click on http://www.vso-software.fr
to get more facts about PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11d on VSO-Software SARL's website. Usually the PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168d program is found in the C:\Program Files\vso\PhotoDVD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\vso\PhotoDVD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124d. The program's main executable file is titled PhotoDVD.exe and occupies 5.49 MB (5759280 bytes).
PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199d installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.26 MB (14949138
bytes) on disk.
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- PhotoDVD.exe (5.49 MB)
- PhotoPlayer.exe (4.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (1.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206d.
PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11d is a program released by VSO-Software SARL. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124d with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199d or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52d". If it exists on your system the PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206d program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11d in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168d, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124d:
- The software company is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\PhotoDVD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199d.
8. After uninstalling PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206d which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11d with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168d by VSO-Software SARL from your PC, nor are we saying that PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124d by VSO-Software SARL is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199d supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 14:55:46.037