You can find on this page details on how to remove Photo editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Photo editor from your systemMichał Swat
. More data about Michał Swat can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Photo editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Photo editor is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Photo editor\uninstall.vbs". Photo editor's primary file takes around 816.86 KB (836464 bytes) and is called Photo editor.exe.
The executables below are part of Photo editor. They occupy about 816.86 KB (836464
bytes) on disk.
- Photo editor.exe (816.86 KB)
Photo editor is an application by Michał Swat. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Photo editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Photo editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photo editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo editor". If it is installed on your PC the Photo editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Photo editor in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Photo editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Photo editor.
8. After removing Photo editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Photo editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Photo editor by Michał Swat from your PC, nor are we saying that Photo editor by Michał Swat is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:03:02.840