Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 from your PCEmjysoft
. More information on Emjysoft can be found here
. More information about the app Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 can be found at http://www.emjysoft.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled photo.exe and it has a size of 1.53 MB (1602659 bytes).
Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.21 MB (2320956
bytes) on disk:
- photo.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
This data is about Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 version 20125.3
Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 is an application offered by Emjysoft. Some people try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3". If it exists on your system the Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 app will be found automatically. After you click Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.emjysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3.
8. After removing Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 by Emjysoft from your PC, we are not saying that Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 by Emjysoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo d'identité 2012 v5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 19:51:24.277