A way to uninstall Photo d'identité from your system
This page is about Photo d'identité for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Emjysoft
. You can read more on Emjysoft or check for application updates here
. Further information about Photo d'identité can be seen at http://www.emjysoft.com/
. Usually the Photo d'identité program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Photo d'identité by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Photo d'identité's primary file takes about 2.69 MB (2817632 bytes) and its name is photo.exe.
Photo d'identité contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.37 MB (3531104
bytes) on disk.
- photo.exe (2.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.75 KB)
This web page is about Photo d'identité version 7.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Photo d'identité:
...click to view all...
How to delete Photo d'identité with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Photo d'identité is an application offered by Emjysoft. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Photo d'identité is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Photo d'identité or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo d'identité". The Photo d'identité application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Photo d'identité in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo d'identité, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo d'identité:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emjysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Photo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photo d'identité.
8. After uninstalling Photo d'identité, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Photo d'identité which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photo d'identité using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Photo d'identité:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Photo d'identité by Emjysoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Photo d'identité by Emjysoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo d'identité supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-16 14:31:42.603