Photo Splash 1.0.2
Photo Splash 1.0.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Photo Splash 1.0.2 from your PCIDimager Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on IDimager Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Photo Splash 1.0.2 can be seen at http://www.idimager.com/
. Photo Splash 1.0.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDimager Products\Photo Splash directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Photo Splash 1.0.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IDimager Products\Photo Splash\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled IDsplasher.exe and occupies 12.81 MB (13427712 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Photo Splash 1.0.2. They take an average of 15.05 MB (15781877
bytes) on disk.
- elevate.exe (170.00 KB)
- IDsplasher.exe (12.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (775.99 KB)
- webupdater.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Photo Splash 1.0.2.
Photo Splash 1.0.2 is an application by the software company IDimager Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Photo Splash 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Photo Splash 1.0.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Photo Splash 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photo Splash 1.0.2". The Photo Splash 1.0.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Photo Splash 1.0.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Photo Splash 1.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo Splash 1.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.idimager.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IDimager Products\Photo Splash\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Photo Splash 1.0.2.
8. After removing Photo Splash 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Splash 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Splash 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Photo Splash 1.0.2 by IDimager Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Photo Splash 1.0.2 by IDimager Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Photo Splash 1.0.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 22:39:30.263