Photo Recover-Center 3.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Photo Recover-Center 3.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Photo Recover-Center 3.0 from your computerRecover-Center.com
. Additional info about Recover-Center.com can be found here
. You can read more about about Photo Recover-Center 3.0 at http://www.Recover-Center.com
. Photo Recover-Center 3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Recover-Center directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Photo Recover-Center 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Recover-Center\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Photo Recover-Center 3.0's primary file takes around 2.65 MB (2778624 bytes) and is named Photo Recover-Center.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Photo Recover-Center 3.0. They take about 2.83 MB (2971163
bytes) on disk.
- Photo Recover-Center.exe (2.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (188.03 KB)
This data is about Photo Recover-Center 3.0 version 3.0
Photo Recover-Center 3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Recover-Center.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Photo Recover-Center 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Photo Recover-Center 3.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Photo Recover-Center 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo Recover-Center 3.0". The Photo Recover-Center 3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Photo Recover-Center 3.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo Recover-Center 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo Recover-Center 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Recover-Center.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Recover-Center\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Photo Recover-Center 3.0.
8. After removing Photo Recover-Center 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Recover-Center 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photo Recover-Center 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photo Recover-Center 3.0 by Recover-Center.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Photo Recover-Center 3.0 by Recover-Center.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photo Recover-Center 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-21 16:41:41.140