Photo Pos Pro
This info is about Photo Pos Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Photo Pos Pro from your systemPowerOfSoftware Ltd.
. More info about PowerOfSoftware Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Photo Pos Pro at http://www.photopos.com
. C:\Windows\Photo Pos Pro Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Photo Pos Pro. Photo Pos Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.54 MB (14200832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Photo Pos Pro. They occupy about 27.41 MB (28737536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Photo Pos Pro.exe (13.54 MB)
- AutoUpdator.exe (288.00 KB)
- Photo Pos Pro.exe (13.50 MB)
- PosGlblInfo2.exe (24.00 KB)
- PosHelpLib.exe (24.00 KB)
- PosHistoryHelper.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.89.9
of Photo Pos Pro. You can find below info on other releases of Photo Pos Pro:
...click to view all...
Photo Pos Pro is a program released by the software company PowerOfSoftware Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Photo Pos Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Photo Pos Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photo Pos Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Photo Pos Pro". If it exists on your system the Photo Pos Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Photo Pos Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Photo Pos Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo Pos Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.photopos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Photo Pos Pro Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Photo Pos Pro.
8. After removing Photo Pos Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Pos Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Pos Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Photo Pos Pro by PowerOfSoftware Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Photo Pos Pro by PowerOfSoftware Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo Pos Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:18.223