Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8
Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 from your systemTint Guide
. More information on Tint Guide can be found here
. Please follow http://tintguide.com/en
if you want to read more on Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 on Tint Guide's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Montage Guide folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Montage Guide\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8's primary file takes around 2.47 MB (2585600 bytes) and its name is PhotoMontageGuide.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8. They occupy about 3.60 MB (3779785
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoMontageGuide.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 version 2.1.8
Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 is an application marketed by Tint Guide. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8". The Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8:
- The software company is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Montage Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8.
8. After removing Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 by Tint Guide from your computer, we are not saying that Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 by Tint Guide is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo Montage Guide 2.1.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:06:34.527