You can find below details on how to uninstall Photo Frame for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Photo Frame from your systemNorthstar Systems Corp.
. More data about Northstar Systems Corp. can be read here
. Photo Frame is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Northstar\Photo Frame directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Photo Frame is C:\Program Files (x86)\Northstar\Photo Frame\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Photo Frame.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 504.58 KB (516688 bytes) on disk.
Photo Frame installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.17 MB (1225376
bytes) on disk.
- Photo Frame.exe (504.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.08 KB)
The current page applies to Photo Frame version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Photo Frame versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Photo Frame is a program marketed by Northstar Systems Corp.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Photo Frame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Photo Frame using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Photo Frame or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo Frame". If it exists on your system the Photo Frame application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Photo Frame in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Photo Frame, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Photo Frame.
8. After uninstalling Photo Frame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Photo Frame which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photo Frame with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Photo Frame by Northstar Systems Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Photo Frame by Northstar Systems Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photo Frame supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-10 18:04:58.637