Photo Frame Studio
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Photo Frame Studio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Photo Frame Studio from your systemMOJOSOFT
. You can find out more on MOJOSOFT or check for application updates here
. More details about Photo Frame Studio can be seen at http://www.mojosoft-software.com
. Usually the Photo Frame Studio program is placed in the C:\Programmi\Grafica\Photo Frame Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Programmi\Grafica\Photo Frame Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Photo Frame Studio. PhotoFrameStudio.exe is the Photo Frame Studio's main executable file and it takes about 3.23 MB (3385120 bytes) on disk.
Photo Frame Studio is composed of the following executables which take 4.35 MB (4561984
bytes) on disk:
- PhotoFrameStudio.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.93
of Photo Frame Studio. You can find below info on other versions of Photo Frame Studio:
...click to view all...
Photo Frame Studio is an application by MOJOSOFT. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Photo Frame Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Photo Frame Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Photo Frame Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo Frame Studio". The Photo Frame Studio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Photo Frame Studio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Photo Frame Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo Frame Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mojosoft-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Grafica\Photo Frame Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Photo Frame Studio.
8. After removing Photo Frame Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Photo Frame Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photo Frame Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Photo Frame Studio by MOJOSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that Photo Frame Studio by MOJOSOFT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Photo Frame Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 12:49:23.940