This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Photo Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Photo Editor from your systemProVenture
. Open here
for more details on ProVenture. Usually the Photo Editor program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProVenture\Photo Editor directory, depending on the user's option during install. Photo Editor's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 1.69 MB (1769472 bytes) on disk and is titled Photo Editor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Photo Editor. They take an average of 1.69 MB (1769472
bytes) on disk.
- Photo Editor.exe (1.69 MB)
This data is about Photo Editor version 1.00.0000
Photo Editor is a program offered by the software company ProVenture. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Photo Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Photo Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Photo Editor app will be found very quickly. When you click Photo Editor in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Photo Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Photo Editor.
8. After uninstalling Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Photo Editor by ProVenture from your computer, nor are we saying that Photo Editor by ProVenture is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photo Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 16:00:26.873