Photo Commander 12
Photo Commander 12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Photo Commander 12 from your systemAshampoo
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ashampoo. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 12 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Photo Commander 12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 12\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.10 MB (6396784 bytes) on disk and is called apc.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Photo Commander 12. They occupy 8.42 MB (8832781
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apc.exe (6.10 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (568.00 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (34.36 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninst.exe (141.88 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
- oggdec.exe (301.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.5
of Photo Commander 12. Click on the links below for other Photo Commander 12 versions:
Photo Commander 12 is a program marketed by Ashampoo. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Photo Commander 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Photo Commander 12 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Photo Commander 12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photo Commander 12". The Photo Commander 12 program will be found automatically. After you click Photo Commander 12 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Photo Commander 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photo Commander 12.
8. After removing Photo Commander 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Photo Commander 12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Commander 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Photo Commander 12 by Ashampoo from your computer, we are not saying that Photo Commander 12 by Ashampoo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo Commander 12 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:06:30.560