Photo Collage Creator 3.45
Photo Collage Creator 3.45 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Photo Collage Creator 3.45 from your computerAMS Software
. Open here
for more info on AMS Software. You can see more info on Photo Collage Creator 3.45 at http://ams-photo-software.com/products/product_6.html
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Photo Collage Creator directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Photo Collage Creator\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Photo Collage Creator 3.45. Collage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.87 MB (4056064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Photo Collage Creator 3.45. They take an average of 4.53 MB (4751642
bytes) on disk.
- Collage.exe (3.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.45
of Photo Collage Creator 3.45.
Photo Collage Creator 3.45 is a program by the software company AMS Software. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Photo Collage Creator 3.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Photo Collage Creator 3.45 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Photo Collage Creator 3.45 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photo Collage Creator 3.45". If it is installed on your PC the Photo Collage Creator 3.45 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Photo Collage Creator 3.45 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Photo Collage Creator 3.45, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo Collage Creator 3.45:
- The web site of the application is: http://ams-photo-software.com/products/product_6.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Photo Collage Creator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photo Collage Creator 3.45.
8. After uninstalling Photo Collage Creator 3.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Photo Collage Creator 3.45 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Collage Creator 3.45 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Photo Collage Creator 3.45 by AMS Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Photo Collage Creator 3.45 by AMS Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photo Collage Creator 3.45 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 12:21:21.417