Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2
Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 from your PCMediachance.com
. Further information on Mediachance.com can be found here
. More details about Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 can be seen at http://www.mediachance.com/
. Usually the Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoBlend directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoBlend\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PhotoBlend.exe is the Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.81 MB (3999168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2. They take about 4.49 MB (4709248
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoBlend.exe (3.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.44 KB)
This page is about Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 version 32.0.2
Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 is a program released by Mediachance.com. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2". The Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mediachance.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoBlend\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2.
8. After removing Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 by Mediachance.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 by Mediachance.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Photo Blend 3D 2.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:08:50.097