Photo Album At Sign
This page contains complete information on how to remove Photo Album At Sign for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Photo Album At Sign from your systemPhoto Album At Sign
. Additional info about Photo Album At Sign can be seen here
. Photo Album At Sign is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\35453035-1432369448-4443-3231-4236FFFFFFFF folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Photo Album At Sign by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\35453035-1432369448-4443-3231-4236FFFFFFFF\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Photo Album At Sign's main file takes around 368.00 KB (376832 bytes) and is named bnsi5D51.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Photo Album At Sign. They occupy 455.14 KB (466060
bytes) on disk.
- bnsi5D51.exe (368.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.14 KB)
The current page applies to Photo Album At Sign version 22.214.171.124
Photo Album At Sign is an application released by the software company Photo Album At Sign. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Photo Album At Sign is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Photo Album At Sign from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Photo Album At Sign or simply click the Search field and type in "Photo Album At Sign". The Photo Album At Sign application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Photo Album At Sign in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo Album At Sign, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photo Album At Sign.
8. After removing Photo Album At Sign, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Photo Album At Sign that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Album At Sign with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Photo Album At Sign by Photo Album At Sign from your computer, we are not saying that Photo Album At Sign by Photo Album At Sign is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photo Album At Sign in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:29:40.843