Phorest 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Phorest 188.8.131.52 from your systemPhorest
. Additional info about Phorest can be seen here
. Click on http://phorest.com
to get more information about Phorest 184.108.40.206 on Phorest's website. Phorest 220.127.116.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phorest\Memento directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Phorest\Memento\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Phorest 18.104.22.168. Phorest 22.214.171.124's primary file takes about 559.18 KB (572600 bytes) and its name is memento_gui.exe.
Phorest 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.12 MB (1169800
bytes) on disk.
- nocheck_updater.exe (233.68 KB)
- uninstall.exe (314.68 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- memento_gui.exe (559.18 KB)
The current page applies to Phorest 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Phorest 220.127.116.11 is an application by Phorest. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Phorest 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Phorest 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Phorest 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Phorest 188.8.131.52". The Phorest 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Phorest 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Phorest 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Phorest 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://phorest.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Phorest\Memento\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Phorest 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Phorest 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Phorest 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Phorest 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phorest 18.104.22.168 by Phorest from your PC, nor are we saying that Phorest 22.214.171.124 by Phorest is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Phorest 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:20:45.697