Phonetizer version 2.3
Phonetizer version 2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Phonetizer version 2.3 from your PCAlexei Vinidiktov
. You can read more on Alexei Vinidiktov or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Phonetizer version 2.3 at http://www.vinidiktov.com/products/phonetizer
. Usually the Phonetizer version 2.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Phonetizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Phonetizer version 2.3's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Phonetizer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled QtPhonetizer.exe and it has a size of 885.00 KB (906240 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Phonetizer version 2.3. They occupy 1.55 MB (1621278
bytes) on disk.
- QtPhonetizer.exe (885.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Phonetizer version 2.3 version 2.3
Phonetizer version 2.3 is an application offered by Alexei Vinidiktov. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Phonetizer version 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Phonetizer version 2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Phonetizer version 2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Phonetizer version 2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Phonetizer version 2.3 program will be found automatically. When you click Phonetizer version 2.3 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Phonetizer version 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Phonetizer version 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vinidiktov.com/products/phonetizer
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Phonetizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Phonetizer version 2.3.
8. After removing Phonetizer version 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Phonetizer version 2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phonetizer version 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Phonetizer version 2.3 by Alexei Vinidiktov from your computer, nor are we saying that Phonetizer version 2.3 by Alexei Vinidiktov is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phonetizer version 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:04:25.487