You can find below details on how to uninstall PhonerLite 2.40 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PhonerLite 2.40 from your computerHeiko Sommerfeldt
. Take a look here
for more information on Heiko Sommerfeldt. More information about PhonerLite 2.40 can be found at http://www.phonerlite.de
. Usually the PhonerLite 2.40 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhonerLite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PhonerLite 2.40 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PhonerLite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.84 MB (6119688 bytes) on disk and is titled PhonerLite.exe.
PhonerLite 2.40 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.97 MB (7304208
bytes) on disk.
- PhonerLite.exe (5.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.40
of PhonerLite 2.40.
PhonerLite 2.40 is a program released by the software company Heiko Sommerfeldt. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PhonerLite 2.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PhonerLite 2.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhonerLite 2.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhonerLite 2.40". If it is installed on your PC the PhonerLite 2.40 app will be found very quickly. After you click PhonerLite 2.40 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PhonerLite 2.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhonerLite 2.40:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phonerlite.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhonerLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhonerLite 2.40.
8. After uninstalling PhonerLite 2.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhonerLite 2.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhonerLite 2.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhonerLite 2.40 by Heiko Sommerfeldt from your PC, we are not saying that PhonerLite 2.40 by Heiko Sommerfeldt is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhonerLite 2.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 15:18:28.740