You can find on this page details on how to remove PhonerLite 2.02 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PhonerLite 2.02 from your computerHeiko Sommerfeldt
. Further information on Heiko Sommerfeldt can be found here
. Click on http://www.phonerlite.de
to get more info about PhonerLite 2.02 on Heiko Sommerfeldt's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhonerLite directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. PhonerLite 2.02's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhonerLite\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.95 MB (3093056 bytes) on disk and is titled PhonerLite.exe.
PhonerLite 2.02 is composed of the following executables which take 4.06 MB (4259968
bytes) on disk:
- PhonerLite.exe (2.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to PhonerLite 2.02 version 2.02
PhonerLite 2.02 is a program released by the software company Heiko Sommerfeldt. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PhonerLite 2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PhonerLite 2.02 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhonerLite 2.02 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhonerLite 2.02". If it exists on your system the PhonerLite 2.02 application will be found very quickly. When you click PhonerLite 2.02 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PhonerLite 2.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhonerLite 2.02:
- The software company is: http://www.phonerlite.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhonerLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhonerLite 2.02.
8. After removing PhonerLite 2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhonerLite 2.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhonerLite 2.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhonerLite 2.02 by Heiko Sommerfeldt from your PC, nor are we saying that PhonerLite 2.02 by Heiko Sommerfeldt is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhonerLite 2.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:28:40.230